Building Loads Management is essential for proper mechanical equipment selection and to ensure that the loopfield heat exchanger design will satisfy the building loads and equipment heat of compression. GLD offers both the Average Block Loads Module and the Zone Manager Loads Module to satisfy this design function.
With the Average Block Loads module, users can enter or import peak, monthly and/or hourly data for a single block loads data set, select an average type of heat pump and quickly size and optimize a heat exchanger design.
\With the Zone Manager Loads module, users can enter or import peak loads, perform a detailed zone by zone analysis, match water-to-water and/or water-to-air equipment to loads and size/optimize a heat exchanger design.
Some of the more powerful features in the Loads Modules include:
- Automatic Loads Importation From Leading Building Energy Simulation Tools
- Manual or Automatic Selection from Thousands of Preloaded Heat Pumps
- Quick Custom Pumps Entry
- Adjustable Building Temperatures and Flow Rates for Maximum Accuracy
- Graphical Visualization of Loads Data
- Integrated Temperature Warnings
- Hybrid Loads Profile Export Function (monthly, hourly)
- Wide Range of Custom Reports
GLD provides designers with an advanced, comprehensive, easy-to-use and customizable engineering toolbox for optimizing ground source heat pump systems. Download a trial now to see why GLD is the #1 geothermal design software in the world.
The Average Block Loads module enables peak, monthly and hourly simulations.
The monthly data can be viewed numerically or graphically.
The Zone Manager Loads module enables zone-by-zone control.
Users can modify building side temperatures and flow rates for maximum accuracy.