GLD imports, exports and shares information with a number of software tools in the engineering, architechure and construction industries. This communication enhances and accelerates the design workflow process.
Some of the more powerful import/export capabilities in GLD include:
- Import of Loads Data from Trane Trace
- Import of Loads Data from Carrier HAP via CSV Intermediary
- Import of Loads Data from the IES <VE>
- Export of Loopfield Design into AutoCAD
- Export of .idf Files for Integration Into Trane Trace and EnergyPlus
- Export of .aps Files for Integration into the IES <VE>
- Export of G Function Files
- Export of Hybrid and Geothermal Loads Profiles
- Export of ASHRAE style Life Cycle Costing Analysis Data
GLD provides designers with an advanced, comprehensive, easy-to-use and customizable engineering toolbox for optimizing ground source heat pump systems. Download a trial now to see why GLD is the #1 geothermal design software in the world.
Expor IDF, APS, Hybrid Loads and AutoCad files from one easy interface.