The Horizontal Design module allows the user to quickly and flexibly design nearly any type of horizontal system. The software calculates results such as the required trench/pit/bore lengths, pipe/slinky lengths, the inlet and outlet temperatures and the coefficient of performance (COP). With a powerful user interface, GLD makes it straightforward and easy to make changes, conduct "what if" modeling and optimize the final design.
Some of the more powerful features in the Horizontal Design module include:
- Fast and Accurate Designs
- Powerful and Customizable User Interface
- Peak Design Day Analysis Method
- Fixed Area and Fixed Inlet Temperature Design Options
- Wide Range of Pipe Configurations
- Numerous Override Options (non-standard pipe types, etc.)
- Automatic Soil Temperature Calculations at Pipe Depth
- Multi-Level Horizontal Bore Designs
- Compare Multiple Designs Simultaneously
- Customizable Reports
GLD provides designers with an advanced, comprehensive, easy-to-use and customizable engineering toolbox for optimizing ground source heat pump systems. Download a trial now to see why GLD is the #1 geothermal design software in the world.